Feature Top (Full Width)

Friday, March 30, 2012

Soft Chocolate Cookies Recipe

Hey guys, I'm just so glad that I made my very own chocolate cookies. :) I was jut inspired by the other "youtubers" about what they make so I decided to make my very own chocolate cookie recipe. At first I made some plain ones, but my mom said it tastes nothing and I should add some sweetness to it. So I followed her and it made a huge difference. :> And I made it the chocolate version. Here are some snapshots that I took and I hope you like it, I'm gonna put the ingredients after the photos. :)
(upclose view of my signature recipe)
                                  
(upclose view of my signature recipe 2 )
( upclose view of my signature recipe 3 )
(upclose view of my signature recipe 4)
(upclose view of my signature recipe 5)
(upclose view of my signature recipe 6)
Ingredients :
8 tablespoon of flour
30 grams of butter
8 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 egg
1 tablespoon of evaporated
2 tablespoon of cocoa powder
1 tablespoon of chocolate milk
Procedure:
1. Mix all the dried ingredients : flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder.
2. Melt the butter for 13 seconds or make it room temperature an then mix it with your dry ingredients.
3. Mix the egg with the mixture in the bowl.
4. Put the evaporated milk and chocolate milk.
5. It will be a little sticky.
6. Put a little bit of oil to your hands so the dough will not stick on your hands when your molding it, but their will be a little on your hands still.
7. Put them in the pan a little bit far from each other, about 1 1/2 inch apart.
8 Cook your cookies in your oven. 170 Celsius for about 10 minutes or until it looks cooked. :))
9. The dough will just make 5 cookies, depending on the size. mine is about a 4 inch circle.
Hope you liked it. :) Thanks to my mom too. :* God Bless to all of you. :D

2 comments: