Feature Top (Full Width)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How to Make a Duct Tape Rose

Hey everyone, today you're going to learn how to make duct tape roses :) ! Yey. This is a fun way to make for your mother or crush. :> This can also be good for a display.  So Craftastic (in youtube, search her username. :D ) was the one who had the idea on making it as a display. :) I hope you like this kinds of things to be put on my blog, like the tutorials and such. I'm so sorry if you can't understand my procedure so if you want just visit my youtube channel. (questfairy) I am going to put the video at the bottom. :D Here are just some few photos that I took. Hope you liked it, sorry if some of the photos are blurred. I am not yet professional :)




These are the Materials. :)
Scissors
Ex-acto Knife or any cutter (optional)
Straw or any stick : Ballpen, barbecue stick etc.
2 colors of duct tape : green color, petal color
Procedure :D
1. Wrap your stick or straw ( I used straw)with the green duct tape.
2. Cut 22 pieces of duct tape that have a measurement of 2 inches or 2 1/2 inches.
3. Get one piece of the 2 inches or 2 1/2 inches of tape, then sticky side up, get the upper right corner and put it in the center. Do the same to the left corner.
4. Stick the tape that you made in the straw.
5. Make kind of like a cross pattern.
6.Make your way out.
7. After you finished all the petals, cut 4 pieces of 2 or 2 1/2 inches of green tape and one tape with two 4 inches tape put on top of each other but leave stickiness at the bottom.
8. With the 4 pieces of the 2 inches tape do the same what you did in the petals.
9. With the 4 inches tape on top of each other cut a leaf shape.
10. Texture the leaf cut some sides of it.
11. Using the exacto knife make a dent at the middle of the leaf.
12. Stick the leaf to the stem using the stickiness that were left over in your leaf.
This is the video if you don't understand me. :)) This is part 1.


This is Part 2. :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/questfairy/videos - my youtube account. :) Visit it. :> Hope you like it, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment