Feature Top (Full Width)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kawaii Rainbow Speed Drawing

Hey everyone, this is just a speed-drawing that I did. :)) Sorry if it doesn't have a good quality video I just shot it with our ipod touch. So this is just for fun and I decided to let you show this for you to have fun too. If you like more fun videos you can visit my youtube account "questfairy" and in my channel I have lots of videos, well not a lot, for you to have fun. There's no much kawaii in my other videos so don't expect too much kawaii overload. :)) I just used some washable markers and an ordinary printing paper. :) Sorry if sometimes I have wrong grammars. Well, I'm just a kid. :> So I am not really that proffessional. :D So just bare with it. :) Hope you like it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment