Feature Top (Full Width)

Monday, November 4, 2013

Dr. Cafe Freebies! :)

Hey everyone, as some of you may know... I am aiming to have store reviews all around here in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. :) So if you are interested in that stuff you can definitely stay tuned.. :)

If you don't know what Dr. Cafe is...

Dr. Cafe is basically just like a coffee which the same as starbucks, but Dr. Cafe has definitely less drinks and have less pastry and desserts. :) Though, the case is like that we still like going their, because the place is definitely spacious and it is a nice place for us to chill and relax, especially with our friends.. So this place is defintely a must-go place when you're living in Riyadh.

Though I don't know if they have branches internationally. :)

So these are some pictures of the desserts/pastries that they offer in Dr.Cafe branch that we went to...


 They have strawberry, oreo, and caramel cheesecakes. :) 


They also have a pistachio macaron, a piece of cake and some cookies.



They have some bagels, and cookie sandwiches.


They have a bunch more cakes, such as chocolate and caramels. 


They have some muffins, donuts, and croisants..

Basically each drink costs for about 12 - 13 SR, small..But in our case, we had free drinks because the last time we went is with our friends and we treated them, so we had some freebies. Specifically, free drinks! Yum. :)


These is what the coupons look like, they were colorful and fun. :)


These were my brothers, I actually took a picture of them because the place where my brohter, Kyle, who is wearing white shirt, has those smoke, or steam thingys. :) I thought it was hilarious. :)


These were the drinks that we ordered. :) Chocolate Franilla is an awesome flavor, that's why four of us ordered it. :) It has a rich, creamy and icy flavor, which is a  good drink for the summer time. Although it will be winter really soon. :)


This is an up close view of the Chocolate Franilla that we ordered.


This was the drink that I ordered before, this one is called Cookie Frappe.. :) It is good, though it has a rich flavor of coffee. :)

So, this were my blog post all about Dr. Cafe. :) I hope you too, will soon visit it. :) 


By the way, I'm really sorry for the not-so-clear photos, because I just used my phone so yeah! :) 


Thanks for reading! 

God Bless! :) 

xoxo, 

Micaella




No comments:

Post a Comment