Feature Top (Full Width)

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Minions Banana and Potato Song


Hey everyone, once again I'm back. :> This is a very cute and adorable song by the minions of Despicable me   3D. So if you don't know the Despicable me, you should definitely watch it. You can also download Despicable me at the internet. :) This song is so funny especially when the 2nd minion punched out the 3rd minion because it keeps on blowing its "horn" (I don't know what its called. :)) ) So I just got this from someone at youtube, so its probably copyright. :D I know that this is not kawaii or crafts or baking and stuff, but for me its cute so I decided to post. :> Hope you all like the video that i posted, so just keep scrolling down to find more interesting stuff and God Bless to all of you . :* By the way the video has its own lyrics for you to sing along. You should try it because when I tried it I definitely enjoyed. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment