Feature Top (Full Width)

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Steak House Adventure! :)

Hey guys, it's been about more than a week after I last posted. So sorry about that! :) But know I came back for you guys! :) I'll try to post two blog posts today to make up for my absences for the last few days, since I also already have alot of ideas and pictures already taken.

Actually our classes have been suspended a while ago and tomorrow due to heavy rain.... Now about heavy rains, I actually like rains, because I feel that it will get colder right after that rain.. Because for some reason, here in Riyadh, that is the case of our weather. Haha.

So now, lets get started with the blog post. I just decided to leave you with a short note, before actually talking about the review for today.

So basically, this will all be about STEAK HOUSE.. so if some of may ask, we don't go here often.. In fact, we go here every special occassions such as birthdays, graduations, recognitions, etc. :)

In this particular time, there is kind f like a promo by steakhouse, which happens just only 12:00 to 4:00.. So that's a tip for you guys. It was actually a good deal, because I guess for about 100+ SR you have your salad, steak on a black stone, soup, and one kind of dessert that you can choose from some selections that they offer you (in this case I picked vanilla ice cream, yay!) YUM! :) so we grabbed the opportunity, hahaha. :)

So these are just some amateur pictures of our meal, though I didn't got the chance to take a picture of the steak on a black stone, cause I was so excited and hungry back then. :P



This is there steak seasoning, I didn't try it, but my dad did.. And he seemed to like it. :) I was actually just experimenting with the camera of my phone. :D


Then here's a selfie of me and my mom! :)


This is the salad that I picked myself from the salad bar. ;)


This is the salad of my mom or dad, I forgot. :))


I just decided to take a picture of their smoothie brochure. :))


This is the extremely delicious free bread, aka appetizer. :) 


This is the dessert that was included in the promo, yum! :)


So that's all for today! :) I just wanted to share some pictures that I've took from the steak house that we went to.. I actually just took a picture for instagram, but I decided to just post it here in my blog.. 

Thanks for reading! :) 

Have a nice day! :) 

God Bless! :D

xoxo, 

Micaella. <3S

No comments:

Post a Comment