Feature Top (Full Width)

Friday, November 8, 2013

Mr. Dainty's Bubble Tea! :)

Good day, everyone! :) So all of you may know I live in Saudi Arabia, and here in Riyadh... It's kinda hard finding one of those stores that sells smoothies, asian drinks, BUBBLE TEAS and other good stuffs.. :) but, recently there was a store that opened up in our local grocery store lulu. And me and my classmates were all buzzing about it.. We were so excited and we can't wait to try one of those bubble teas that is being so famous all around the world... And finally!!! At last!!! I tasted it!!! :)) I was overfilled with joy... (okay, I know that may seem a little bit of an overact :P)

But, by the way... As of the taste.. I'm not much of a fan. I know, alot of people were craving for more when they first tasted, but... no hate just love!~ :) I love how the bubbles ( tapioca pearls ) is sweet and chewy.. :) I love how it complements the milk tea flavor of the main drink. If I were to ask if what can I compare this to? Definitely a milk and tea. :))) Haha, i know i know. But that is really what it tastes like.. A Milk, mixed with tea, with ice and tapioca pearls. :) So definitely, you can immediately imagine how it tastes like. :)


So these are the upclose view of the BUBBLE TEA, yum! :)





This is the same tarpauline that I saw when we first entered Lulu, which is the location of this Mr. Dainty location. :)


This is the tarpauline of the lists of prices of their drinks. :) It's less expensive than others, and it's affordable! :)



This how the 'cafe' look like. :) It is available for families and bachelor. :) Though I'm not that sure if single ladies are allowed here. :) 


This is the upclose view of their chairs...


This is your view right after you exit their food court. :) 


The time that we went there... It was still early so there are still no people eating there...



It's nice that they put railings or 'fence' around it, so people won't be that scattered, or disturbed when they are enjoying their pastries and drinks. :)

Actually there are some pastries here. There are alot of good-tasting pastries, we tried one but I forgot the name of it.. SORRY! :) 

They have 3 branches here in Riyadh. :)

FIRST IS:

Riyadh
Al Suwaidi
Al Qasr Mall
3rd Floor 
Tel : 011-4574116

SECOND BRANCH

Riyadh
Nimar District
Western Ring Road
Exit 27 - Salaam Mall 
Ground Floor

AND OFCOURSE THIRD BRANCH IS:

Riyadh
Prince Faisal Bin Turki 
Al Murabba
Riyadh Avenue Mall
1st Floor, Lulu Dept. Store

And, guess what? FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS ABOVE 100 SR!! :) 

And for more information, you can visit some of those branches up here!! ^^^^^
For some item costs you can also ask them the prices :) 

Thanks for reading and hope you liked it! 

God Bless! :)

Have a good day!! :)


xoxo,

Micaella. <3

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay Thank you i was looking for it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU !!!THANK YOU !!!THANK YOU !!!THANK YOU !!!THANK YOU !!!THANK YOU !!!
    I never thought that i'll find another bubble tea parlors other then Frubbles in Rashid mall .
    thank you again !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I'm a Saudi girl and I've been looking everywhere for this drink xD thank you so much your post helps alot.
    And yes single laideies are allowed to set in the family section :)

    ReplyDelete