Feature Top (Full Width)

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sorry! :)

Hey, guys! :) I know that I haven't been posting alot in this blog, but I hope you still had the patience to wait for my next blog post. :) And if you were patient enough, HI! :) but if you're not, it's fine! :D

Basically I have not been updated in my social websites, such as my youtube, my tumblr, and my blogspot. I really apologize for that but, as some of you may know I recently got another channel which is "TreasuredCharms". :) Go check it out! :) Basically this channel contains, basically the same thing, but I decided to have another channel to have a fresh start. :)


Before you guys sob, I'm not closing or deactivating my previous channel which is "questfairy", I am still uploading videos that is about crafts, hauls, and such. :) So don't cry! :)))))


So, that's just it for this really, really short blog post. :) Basically, this for you guys, to let you know that I'm still going to be active in this blog! :)


Expect more great things to come on their way!

Thanks for reading.....

God Bless! :)

xoxo,

Micaella. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment