Feature Top (Full Width)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Talking Tom Cat 2

Hey everyone, once again another random video. This is just a review for iTunes and for Talking Tom 2. You can download that in app storem, for free! :> What's more it comes with other effects that you can do with Talking Tom 2. There is also many other versions of this. Some of the versions are Talking Tom News, Talking Larry, Love Letters and more. :) If you want I will also put the other versions of it. Just wait for it. So basically, I really really like Talking Tom because he is so ADORE-able. :> One thing, I'm very very sorry if you can't really understand what I'm saying in the video and I'm also sorry if there are gaps between my voices, but anyways here is the video. :) Hope you all like it and God Bless you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment