Feature Top (Full Width)

Sunday, October 13, 2013

September Charms is finally up on "questfairy" ! :)

Hey Guys! :) Finally, another video on my channel "questfairy" :)


In this video I will show you my newer charms that I've the past few months that I was not active. :) In this video you can get some inspiration for you to use when you finally get to make your own charms! :) This video is for you to know what charms have I done already. :) You can also see in this video some ugly-looking charms but nevermind! :))) Practice makes perfect and if I can do it! You can do it as well! :)

If you are wondering where to get polymer clay, this where you can get some:


UNITED STATES

1. JoAns

2. Michaels

3. Hobby Lobby 


SINGAPORE

1. Art Friend


PHILIPPINES

1. Shmily

2. Hobes and Landes


SAUDI ARABIA ( RIYADH ) 

1. Office Depot

2. Jarir Bookstore - they may not have some stocks right but before... they did. :) So I hope there will be some upcoming soon. :)


So there are some places where can get some polymer clay for your own! :)


I hope this helps and...

Thanks for watching.. :)

God Bless! :)

xoxo,

Micaella . :)

                                                              |  |  |  |  |  |
September Charms! Down hereee  ---- v v v v v v 



No comments:

Post a Comment